Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
This role is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships and working closely with our Sales, Operations, Transportation and AR departments. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in providing expert customer service and supporting Sales and Operations teams. We are looking for a pro-active team member who has strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and enjoys working with others, while still being able to work independently.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ensure all email and phone inquiries are responded to and resolved within the established departmental metrics
- Daily processing of inbound orders
- Processing order reship requests
- Efficiently processes product replacement and exchange requests
- Follows up and resolves pending METRC transactions with customers
- Inputs and tracks the status of ISA orders for customers
- Customer onboarding and updating account information within our systems
- Preparation of Invoice + COA packets for each order
- Communicate customer requests to the appropriate department as needed
- Other related tasks as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service, sales order management, logistics or operations
- Ability to perform within established departmental metrics
- Skilled multi-tasker and team player with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and exceptional communication skills
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership, accountability, and flexibility
- Cannabis industry and METRC experience a plus
- 2 years of vocational and/or accredited college courses strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, QuickBooks, Smartsheet, Excel
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.