Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Sourcing Coordinator to assist its Supply Chain organization in managing and executing projects and initiatives focused on transitioning its efforts from the sourcing phase to the fulfillment phase of execution. This role will be tasked with helping not only the Supply Chain organization, but also key stakeholders implement and operationalize contracts and processes to a production / steady state cadence.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead the implementation / operationalization of supplier contracts across all spend categories ensuring they transition from sourcing to fulfillment appropriately.
- Serve as the Supply Chain representative to cross-functional project teams tasked with executing enterprise initiatives.
- Manage, direct, and execute supply chain related tasks associated with enterprise initiatives.
- Coordinate activities across the Supply Chain organization to ensure continuity, standardization and convergence across functions and locations.
- Identify both near and long-term opportunities which drive both qualitative and quantitative value for Cresco Labs.
- Assist in developing and executing Supply Chain strategies across the enterprise and its supplier ecosystem.
- Continually monitor, analyze, and assess supplier delivery trends within markets and industries for their impact on Cresco’s spend and strategies.
- React to dynamic business environments to minimize Cresco’s exposure to risk from events such as vendor bankruptcies, mergers, acquisitions, and regulatory changes.
- Stay current on the latest technologies and developments in strategic sourcing, procurement and contracting helping refine processes and methodologies which drive efficiency and maximum commercial benefit for the enterprise.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field
- 3+ years of progressive business, sourcing, procurement and/or contract management experience.
- Project Management experience, preferably supply chain focused, with demonstrated abilities to manage projects to a timeline, ensuring quality deliverables and effective communication with all stakeholders throughout the process.
- Subject matter expertise and working knowledge of procurement, sourcing, contract management and finance.
- Prior experience with supplier implementation activities.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Prior experience with implementing ERP, SRM, P2P and supply chain related technology a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.