Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Our Order Fulfillment Lead plays a key part in the Supply Chain function of our facility. The Order Fulfillment Lead team is responsible for overseeing and assigning the day to day tasks of our Order Fulfillment Agents, who focus on ensuring all customer orders are completed and packaged appropriately for delivery. This individual will use our POS system and their strong attention to detail to ensure that all finished orders are accurate and in compliance with the standards set by the State of Massachusetts and Cresco Labs. The Order Fulfillment Lead will also train new Agents on our systems and procedures and ensure experienced Agents are kept up-to-date on any new policies and procedures.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Fulfilling Orders
- Maintains organization of Finished Goods inventory storage; facilitating accuracy in order picking and packing
- Manifesting sales orders of finished goods for delivery
- Picking finished goods from vault storage for individual dispensaries
- Confirming packaging and marketing labels are correct on finished goods
- Creation of compliance labels using POS system
- Applying compliance labels to all products
- Confirming products’ unit counts and compliance labels match dispensary manifests, ensuring no rejections nor complaints from customers
- Toting and sealing all finished orders for delivery
- Monitoring team’s productivity and adhering to time metrics
- Delivery schedule
- Placing customer orders on schedule based on logistics, on-hand inventory, and customer requests
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Well organized and ability to keep deadlines
- Works well with all peers
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Basic Excel, Word, and general compute knowledge
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.