Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Analyst, Supply Planning is responsible for developing the short-term and long-term production targets and production plans to satisfy customer demand within cost and capacity parameters, within their assigned region(s). The Analyst, Supply Planning is a key contact for all functions across the broader Sales and Operations (S&OP) organization by providing transparency to regular production plans consistent with capacity and S&OP forecasting. This role will collaborate with management at both the site level and the corporate level, to gather and use information in order to develop a scheduling and inventory plan that will meet critical business goals for cost and service. This role will mostly be remote with some office meeting time. This role will have some travel opportunity for site visits at 8+ states.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Generate both short-term and long-term production targets and work with the regional facility to implement a schedule for all resources that support the organization’s cost and service goals within available capacity.
- Understand long term cultivation and production plans to proactively call out future headwinds that may affect the region, and potential solutions to mitigating long-term operational risk.
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for all supply planning related questions and concerns within their assigned region(s)
- Maintain data in systems to facilitate inventory and capacity management, customer demand, cultivation, extraction and operational metrics.
- Identifies opportunities for optimizing raw, WIP and finished good inventory levels for all edibles, vapes, concentrates, prerolls, and premium flower
- Escalate to management supply gaps to target and corrective action plans for future mitigation or correction.
- Ensure full transparency to production plans and targets by generating reports for all stakeholders
- Create and maintain long term modelling and/or scenario plans to identify capacity impacts and escalate to stakeholders.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics against established targets, reviewing performance and capabilities to perform root cause analysis and offer corrective action.
- Work cross functionally with operations and other departments to resolve capacity challenges and production issues, offering alternative plans and solutions to meet company needs in cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, supply chain and other functions
- Maintain capacity database
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field preferred
- Some relevant experience within a manufacturing environment, including production planning and scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management preferred.
- Some experience with using supply planning software, both operationally and understanding the concepts behind the tool
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Need to have an open mind, willingness to learn from mistakes and take Cresco to the next level
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.