Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The primary responsibility for the Senior Systems Administrator - Finance is the configuration and management of the Sage Intacct Accounting system as the primary point of contact. Additionally, they will support other Finance systems such as SAP Concur and Stampli (invoice management). Finance team members support all the markets of Cresco Labs, and these systems are mission critical for their work. An ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes, managing Finance systems, and understands the core functions and processes of Accounting and Finance. The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for day-to-day configuration, onboarding/offboarding, master data entry, support, maintenance, enforcing IT security controls and improvement of these platforms, with a focus on Intacct Accounting system. They will participate in the evaluation and adoption of other modules of Intacct in the organization. They will be supporting Intacct’s integrations with other applications as well. The Systems Administrator will participate in strategic projects that will involve configuration of the Finance systems. The Senior Systems Administrator will work closely with business leaders, department heads, IT team members, software vendor teams and other subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Be the primary Administrator of Sage Intacct Accounting system, which has 60+ internal users today.
- Also provide system administration for SAP Concur, SAP BPC and Stampli (invoice management) systems
- Be the Subject matter expert for Intacct
- Design and support implementation of enhancements to Intacct
- Create and maintain configuration of Intacct to support integrations with third-party applications
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing the Intacct tools, including Intacct Custom Report Writer
- Maintain and modify approval and business processes in Sage Intacct
- Update vendor, customer or employee information, default dimension data and add custom fields in Intacct
- Assist the Accounting/Finance team with Intacct enhancements, updates, and supporting system integrations
- Enter GL Accounts and Inventory Item(SKU) Data.
- Use Wipfli Expense Connect and Invoice Connect to maintain integration between Intacct and SAP Concur
- Update, create and assign users and security permissions for Sage Intacct, SAP Concur and Stampli
- Create end user documentation and update wiki page with standard operating procedures to manage the Finance systems
- Create IT Audit Control Report
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document change requests
- Participate in strategic projects and own the implementation of relevant changes in the Financial systems
- Liaise with software vendor teams, and create support tickets to resolve issues that need to be escalated
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum five years of experience as an Accounting System Administrator. Overall 10+ years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Sage Intacct System Administrator, on modules including AP, AR, GL, Projects, and Collections.
- Experience creating custom reports and documents with Intacct
- General accounting knowledge (GL/AR/AP)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience driving change management and user adoption of Sage Intacct
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Experience with Wipfli Expense Connect and Invoice Connect is desirable
- SAP Concur Administrator experience a plus
- Stampli (invoice management) Administration experience would be a bonus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.