Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The primary responsibility for the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications (Operations and Supply Chain Applications) is to provide technical direction and management of personnel supporting the SAP Materials Management (Supply Chain, Inventory, Warehouse management), Procurement, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, and Quality Management. As Cresco Labs begins its SAP journey the Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Ops and Supply chain modules of SAP. The Senior Manager is responsible for providing feedback to the SI partner about the framework for project planning, communications, prioritization and delivery of the SAP project. They will use the project resources and their teams to make sure the SI partner delivers the right solution. As the technical owner of the SAP Ops and Supply chain modules they will collaborate with the business process experts and process owners on the SAP project. They are also responsible for enhancements and ongoing support of these modules. They perform overall team management, including regular evaluations, budget and risk management. They will mentor, coach and manage their team members. The Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications will work closely with business leaders, department heads, IT team members, software vendor teams and other subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Participate and understand SAP Materials Management (Supply Chain, Inventory, Warehouse management), Procurement, Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management workstreams within the SAP S4 HANA implementation project, following leading best practices and coordinating resources
- Own the delivery of the SAP Ops and Supply chain module of SAP S4 HANA across markets
- Actively participate through all stages of the SAP implementation – Discovery, Design, Build, Test, cutover, launch, hypercare, and application management.
- Facilitate discussions between SI partner’s technical and functional teams and internal teams to arrive at the right, scalable solution
- Participate in decision making as a member of the Operational Steering Committee and providing counsel to the business process owners that are part of the SAP project
- Keep well informed on industry-specific issues
- Own the technical enhancements and maintenance of other systems used by the Ops teams
- Work with the software vendors in establishing best practices for maintenance, upgrades, support and feature enhancements ensuring continuity of business at all times
- Remain well organized and able to meet deadlines established for the project
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and team management
- Be a strategic thought partner to influence and manage an IT strategic plan and define enterprise strategy for applications, tools, and governance that aligns activities with organizational goals, supporting rapid growth and enables and scalable application support.
- Lead the enterprise systems initiatives to deliver the company’s digital ambition which includes overseeing the implementation of technology solutions including aligning with an enterprise architecture perspective, engaging stakeholders, help to identify specifications, source solutions, and oversee implementation processes.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure success to optimize productivity, operational efficiency, employee experience, and fostering information- and data-driven culture.
- Lead the development and execution of the sourcing strategy of what skills/resources we have in-house vs using strategic delivery partners.
- Ensure every team member knows what is expected of them, what it takes to be successful, and how they are progressing.
- Provide team members with continuous and on-going performance feedback, holding everyone accountable to achieve results while demonstrating the Cresco Labs values.
- Help team members understand how their work contributes to the overall success of Cresco Labs by continuously communicating priorities, decisions, and changes; adjusting goals as needed.
- Understand each team member’s career goals, strengths and motivators. Partner with employees to identify areas for development, conduct coaching conversations regularly, and guide ways to develop through on the job experiential learning and stretch opportunities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- At least 10 years of diverse IT experience partnering closely with business leaders and teams
- Minimum five years of senior management experience in IT for a similarly sized organization
- At least five years of experience of SAP Production Planning, Plant Maintenance and/or Quality Management
- Experience with SAP Materials Management – Supply chain management, Inventory and warehouse management
- Experience with SAP sourcing and procurement
- Experience with Environmental Health and Safety applications is a plus
- Minimum five years of experience managing technical and Functional resources supporting SAP systems
- Two or more full lifecycle implementations of SAP, and at least one implementation as a manager
- Experience managing an SAP S4 HANA implementation is a plus
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Experience working in a regulated environment, highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.