Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Agent Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing day to day actions of cultivation staff teams and cultivation processes
- Primary areas of responsibility include mother room, propagation department and vegetative department.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for cultivation staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to gardeners daily as dictated by the garden calendar
- Coordinates with the Cultivation Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the cultivation staff.
Cultivation Operation Management:
- Oversees cultivation tasks and processes, ensures proper documentation of all applicable activities in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
- Coordinates and ensures that the cultivation calendar is being executed according to the plan laid out by the Cultivation Manager and Facility Director
- Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to Cresco Labs policy, as well as any other tasks required.
- Coordinates necessary pest management practices with the IPM team to ensure that all plants are entering the flower houses disease free and healthy
- Relays pertinent information concerning plant health, scheduling and cultivation staff to the Cultivation Manager in a timely fashion.
Reports and Documentation:
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate records for all cultivation activities including employee records, inventory records, crop application records, harvest data collection in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting employee hours and schedules as dictated by the Cultivation Manager and Facility Director
- Ensure that all leads maintain compliant plant inventory within their respective areas
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills; manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of plant cultivation and cultivation facility operations
- Demonstrated experience managing agents and operations
- Computer literacy in word processing, point-of-sale systems, and data base management
- Knowledge of medical cannabis policy and law
- Two years of experience in a position with managerial responsibilities.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.