Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Edibles Packaging Agent is responsible for full support of packaging for Cresco Labs medically infused edible products. The Agent completes tasks assigned by the Edibles Production manager and Packaging Supervisor. Carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning, labeling, wrapping and operating basic production and packaging machinery in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Executing tasks assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor and/or Manager
- Measuring, packaging, and labeling our infused products as directed by Kitchen Supervisor and/or Manager
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Safely transport products from workspace to storage area
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to measure, package and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications a plus
- Ability to work in a consistent 65-degree environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.