Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Properly assist with direct training and oversight of new hires.
- Assign tasks, oversee compliance, and report issues related to team compliance of daily scheduled tasks.
- Adjust inventory weights
- Perform inventory conversion procedures
- Investigate and report on audit trails and inventory discrepancies
- Perform product destruction procedures
- Perform 3rd party lab sampling procedures
- Monitor and maintain all relevant Cresco Labs standards for safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Preparation and execution of Cresco Labs extraction procedures in adherence to a schedule, including but not limited to hydrocarbon extractions, mechanical extractions, and other extraction methodologies as directed.
- Pre and post processing of material involved in extraction product streams
- Upkeep, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot and communicate issues related to lab equipment and general facilities
- Inventory and maintain material in extraction product streams
- Perform one-of and R+D project tasks under management direction for department development
- Properly track data and other relevant information in real-time on production paperwork and other necessary physical and digital tracking forms and documents.
- Effectively communicate issues related to quality, equipment, processing schedules, material and safety observations and concerns.
- Supporting other facility workers as needed
- Complete the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including workspace, lab equipment, containers, and appliances.
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associates degree or two years of related experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure.
- Flexibility with changing processes and procedures.
- Brings a positive attitude to the workplace every day.
- Works well with all peers.
- Effective communication skills.
- Reliable, and has consistent transportation.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.