Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Sales Coordinator is an administrative support role within the Sales and Marketing Departments housed at the Santa Rosa facility.
The Sales Coordinator is a liaison between the Sales/Marketing Mgmt, Production and Packaging Dept’s., and third-party vendors/co-packers.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains, understands and communicates information, including working knowledge of company products, services, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates customer/vendor requirements with Sales & Operations staff.
- Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner. Ensures all orders are entered correctly and follows our SOP.
- Responsible for research and resolution of customer inquiries and/or complaints and provides appropriate responses including technical and/or product-related information in a timely and courteous manner.
- Administrative duties include organization and maintenance of department filing systems.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed, in support of sales forecasts, profitability metrics, bookings and backlog.
- Travel to customers and trade shows, as needed (up to 10%).
- Support the sales funnel’s efficiency and execution.
- Increase the bandwidth/capacity of the Category Manager to expand the Flower category’s branded footprint in CA.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience/education preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in support of Sales Management.
- Be committed to providing excellent sales execution and customer service
- Solid interpersonal & language skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally (verbal & written).
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide detailed, efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Good problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge of financing procedures and policies.
- Advanced computer software application (Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.