Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a task-oriented Garden Supervisor to oversee day-to-day functions of the our Flower rooms within our growing Fall River facility. This individual will report into the Cultivation Manager and will oversee a team of Cultivation Agents and Leads to ensure all processes, training requirements, schedules, policies and procedures are followed. This individual will work with the Cultivation Manager, other Garden Supervisors, and the Facility Director to understand key flower production goals and create plans to ensure these goals are met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for uniform flowering methods to produce healthy, consistent high-quality results
- Ensures flowering plant care processes are executed in accordance with regulations and standards set by Cresco Labs and the State of Massachusetts
- Leads Cultivation Agents and Leads in topping, skirting, transplanting, and moving plants
- Responsible for daily data entry and record keeping of plants and processes
- Trains Cultivation Agents and Leads on proper plant maintanence and provides real-time feedback on performance
- Communicates changes in regulations and/or quality standards with Cultivation team as necessary
- Works with Cultivation Manager and Facility Director to understand production schedules and facility KPIs to properly schedule personnel and coach teams to successfully met all established goals
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in plant biology, physiology, biological sciences, or agricultural sciences, preferred
- Demonstrated experience supervising a large-scale agriculture facility, preferred
- Experience managing and supervising large teams
- Knowledge of plant cultivation and cultivation facility operations, including topping procedures, weeding out bad clones, and keeping a uniform canopy, required
- Able to creatively problem solve
- Proficient in word processing, database management, Windows-based software, and point of sale applications
- Knowledge of medical cannabis policy and law, preferred
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.