Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco seeks an Integrations Manager - Sales Systems, Architecture and QA for our Vendor SaaS based B2B Wholesale Sales Order Management (SOM) systems with a deep, broad and strong proven track record leading IT teams and systems in this SOM space with an understanding deep and complex API and ETL integrations between systems while understanding the levers that each data element and pulls. We are implementing the Pepperi SOM system, which integrates with Item Masters, Warehouse Management Systems and Accounting systems where each market may have a different set of these same systems to support a variety of markets with disparate back-end systems while we are working on unifying back-end systems. You will be very hands on in understanding each piece of data movement at a low level and design solutions based on the data needed in the SOM system and its interconnected systems. You’ll also learn the Pepperi SOM architecture and understand its full scalability, monitoring and inner workings while you lead and manage a highly technical set of QA Engineers to know and test the system from integrations through every user function performed in the system itself. As the key IT Manager over these areas you’ll be a key point of interaction and leadership for other internal IT teams and vendors as it relates to these functions. Finally, you will also ensure that all system monitoring of the health and operations of the integrations and heartbeat of the Pepperi SOM system are proactively monitored and known while also ensuring that the necessary framework for logging and debugging are easily available and usable to troubleshoot production issues that arise.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Understand B2B Wholesale SOM and CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Review, learn and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all API and ETL integrations within and between the Pepperi SOM system to ensure you have a deep and broad knowledge of all data and information required to run the system.
- Partner with existing Software Teams to architect and design integration solutions between the Pepperi SOM system and any interrelated systems with deep knowledge of which integrations (API or ETL), data elements and frequencies of data exchange are necessary to ensure the success of the system
- Review, design and create the necessary monitors for the health of the system integrations as well as the system itself
- Lead, manage and mentor teams of internal associates, contractors and vendors across multiple time zones while reviewing their work and keeping projects on time
- Communicate and report project status to business and IT leadership, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Ensure vendors are meeting or exceeding their system and functional KPIs and key system metrics (e.g., uptime, response time, time to respond to issues, time to resolve issues). Hold vendors and other internal teams accountable on their KPIs when needed
- Respond with urgency to system and functional issues
- Work with larger teams and determine independencies between SOM and CRM projects and other company initiatives (for larger projects)
- Work hands on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development and testing (QA, UAT)
- Manage (directly and indirectly) associates, contractors and vendors to ensure successful and cohesiveness during delivery and support of projects
- Coach and manage other associates and participate actively in associate development, review and training process
- Participate actively in the recruiting and onboarding of associates and contractors
- Use strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and the translation of those needs into technology and operational requirements
- Understand and embody an Agile approach when delivering yet understands the needs enough to create and communicate a hybrid delivery model for larger and smaller implementations
- Deliver all solutions ensuring quality, completeness and timeliness
- Uphold Cresco Labs’ mission, vision and values
REQUIRES SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years successful experience with B2B Wholesale SOM projects, integrations, and implementations, etc.
- 7+ years of hands on experience with high-volume real-time API and ETL integrations and API integration concepts (REST, JSON, SOA, ESB, etc.)
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience with API integration monitoring and alerting
- Deep skills in understanding how to create monitoring of API and ETL integrations to ensure the health of the system and its integrations are proactively monitored with full alerting capabilities
- Demonstrated project delivery discipline and experience (Agile, etc.)
- Exposure to CRM systems and technologies (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong experience and understanding of SOM systems and processes
- Strong understanding of how a very complex and detailed web of systems and its integrations comes together to support an end user system
- Experience defining and maintaining a technology roadmap for SOM applications; assess emerging technologies and trends to ensure the needs of the business is met
- Exceptional resource management and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation / facilitation and written communication skills
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.