Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full time Packaging Supervisor to join our growing Fall River facility. This position will oversee our Packaging Agents and Packaging Leads daily to ensure all compliance regulations and requirements are met while also identifying areas of improvement. The Packaging Supervisor will provide coaching and mentoring to the Packaging team while working with other all other departments to promote behaviors and processes that meet Cresco’s mission of normalizing and professionalizing the cannabis industry.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assign daily tasks to packaging team members
- Perform hourly pulse checks with Packaging Agents
- Trains new hires and provides real-time feedback to experienced team members on areas of improvement
- Responsible for tracking time expectations and daily/weekly KPIs
- Performs quality and weight checks on finished products in accordance with Massachusetts state regulations and Cresco’s internal policies
- Assists the Packaging Manager with weekly production and personnel scheduling
- Performs METRC tasks on finished batches and packages
- Records and diagnoses processing losses
- Creates new items within the METRC system and takes product photos for record keeping purposes
- Runs METRC reports and coordinate cycle counts when necessary
- Communicates shortages to Packaging Manger and Sales team
- Uses the production schedule to assist Material Handlers with lot pulling
- Troubleshoots any packaging staging issues
- Provides assistance with Order Fulfillment as necessary
- Works with the Packaging Manager to construct write-ups and disciplinary action
- Collaborates with the Night Supervisor to complete shared duties including coverage for peers, production planning/tracking, and employee training
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience coaching and motivating large teams required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Ability to measure, package and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Experience in cannabis, a plus
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, food processing or other highly regulated field, a plus
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications, a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.