Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full time Packaging Supervisor to join our growing Snow Hill facility. This position will oversee the Packaging department to ensure all compliance regulations and requirements are met while also identifying areas of improvement. This individual will also provide coaching and mentoring to the Packaging team while working with other cross functional departments to promote behaviors and processes that meet Cresco’s mission of normalizing and professionalizing the cannabis industry.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assign daily tasks and duties to agents
- Checks in with agents throughout their shift
- Re-trains as necessary and assists leads while they train new hires
- Stays on track with time expectations
- Keeps a keen eye to quality requirements and practices that all team members are expected to observe
- Maintains a clean, sanitized work environment
- Creates and oversees the electronic order forms
- Handles all PO updates as needed
- Communicates shortages to Packaging Manger and Sales
- Final manifest check before emailing Sales (date, location, drivers, times, products)
- Ensures all record keeping and product tracking information is appropriately documented and is updated in real time
- Provided real-time feedback to staff throughout their daily routines to ensure adherance to all Cresco and Maryland State policies and procedures for a safe, sanitized work environment
- Responsible for covering any duties ordinarily performed by Packaging Agents due to medical absence, PTO, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Prior production experience, preferred
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry, preferred
- Experience managing and coaching large teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to measure, package, and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications, a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.