Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Change Management Lead to work in our West Region (California and Arizona). The need for a local resource focused on change management and adoption of new systems and processes as well as changes to existing systems and processes. This role will involve being a great Training Writer and Trainer but is distinct from the central training resources who trains teams via a central Learning Management System or in person on Enterprise wide initiatives. This Resource will Coordinate UAT with Business Owners and Process Owners on anything related to anything changing or being Introduced into the West Region’s landscape. As our Change Management Supervisor, you will be responsible for updating and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other training materials. The ideal candidate must possess a strong attention to detail and experience working within a highly regulated industry. This person will report up to the Systems Support Manager.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Build SOPs and training materials.
- Design and Administering Training Programs
- Providing Expertise in Development design
- Identifying Training needs and providing recommendations on programs and activities
- Guiding managers and supervisors in developing training skills
- Create Testing functions.
- Delivering Training programs
- Be able to travel within the Region. (California and Arizona currently)
- Will be required to observe/learn operational processes and use of IT systems and work with subject matter experts to document steps, take pictures, and write new SOPs and training materials
- Lead meetings with document owners to resolve operational process and document discrepancies or update existing SOP content due to operational changes or regulatory updates. Ensure that documents accurately reflect correct and current processes and requirements.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline documents, content, volume of documents, automate, error proof
- Work cross functionally among projects and departments as needs arise
- Build strong Adoption and Usage.
- Report project status across multiple initiatives
- Create, update and maintain Confluence / Wiki pages
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Certified Professional Training Management is a Plus
- Outstanding Knowledge of Learning Theories and Training Methodologies.
- Preferred previous experience working in any Distribution and / or Cultivation, managing documents, SOPs, training materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – detailed, user-friendly, and succinct writing
- Must be able to understand process or regulatory changes, then translate them into actional instructions and requirements in SOPs or training materials
- Quick learner – grasps essence quickly and uses information learned to apply elsewhere
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or training materials
- Ability to handle multiple high-priority items
- Managing resistance to change, understanding and / or asking critical “why’s” and influencing others to ensure successful adoption of new processes and technologies
- Experience creating, managing and updating Confluence / Wiki pages
- Experience reporting project progress and status
- Proficient with Lucidchart, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work collaboratively with business teams, IT teams and vendors
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.