Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Technical Software Project Manager (TPM) to represent our Software Development and Data Engineering teams. You will work directly with the VP of Software Engineering, the Director of Data Engineering, and many different business stakeholders to gather quality requirements, help build project scopes, and manage priorities. Your written and verbal communication must be excellent as well as your technical aptitude. You are the type of person who prefers to be hands on with the software and solutions you will represent.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- General steward of our user stories, milestones, and quality requirements gathering that power our custom software dev and data engineering teams
- Scheduler of meetings
- Power user of Trello, Jira, and Confluence
- Quarterly planning with software dev and data engineering
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables for many different projects
- Handle weekly status updates and release updates to many different organization stakeholders
- Triage for quality intent from org stakeholders
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years proven track record as a TPM for a complex software development project
- 3+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting systems with multiple environments and integrations with 3rd party systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience and capability to work in an agile software development process
- Experience working with business teams to understand proposed solutions
- Experience with Trello, Jira, and Confluence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; knows how to work well with diverse and dynamic teams across multiple functions, e.g. operations, sales, accounting, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills, striking a balance between being flexible and driving for results with aggressive timelines
- Thrives in fast-paced dynamic environment; can handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Minimal travel required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.