Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Cloud Services Engineer for our Enterprise IT Infrastructure team. The Cloud Services Engineer will take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution. (S)he will research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved matters to appropriate internal teams. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues. Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, creating knowledge base articles (when appropriate) for routine issues. Hire would be familiar with regulatory & security standards, best practices and company requirements.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Focus on Azure and Office 365 suite (Office Apps, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams, User Administration)
- Administrate and provides Level 2 and 3 support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to Office 365 suite (Office Apps, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams, User Administration)
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure IaaS Windows and Linux servers and PaaS services
- Maintain cloud network configurations and network diagrams
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for Cresco’s Azure cloud solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Responsible for monitoring the consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and Cresco’s security policies and guideliness
- Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Adhere to all Cresco and department processes and standards
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be willing to work in the cannabis industry
- Performs professional-level analysis, evaluation or research applying basic concepts, practices, theories of areas within IT information systems
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of IT information systems. Frequently uses and applies technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on the Company's interests.
- Demonstrate Adaptability and Desire to Learn -- Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, constraints, adversity, and mistakes. Constructively and resourcefully adapts to changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Seeks out opportunities to learn from new discoveries, innovations, ways of looking at things, knowledge, and ideas. Invites and incorporates feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Perform Professional Analysis -- Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at a broader understanding of issues (e.g., company reports plus in-store observations). Defines issues clearly despite incomplete or ambiguous information. Identifies the key issues in moderately complex problems. Approaches problems or issues systematically, looking for connections, trends, and potential causes. Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues.
- Plan and Execute -- Executes plans (e.g., action steps, timelines) to accomplish objectives. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results. Holds him/herself and team accountable for outcomes (e.g., achieving goals and complying with policies and procedures). Anticipates and addresses obstacles.
- Produce Results -- Initiates decisive, timely action to address important issues. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results. Sets challenging, clear goals/targets and expectations for achieving business results. Drives initiatives/efforts to successful completion and closure. Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action.
- Satisfy the Customer -- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities. Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved. Continually searches for ways to improve customer service.
- Use Professional Judgment -- Makes logical, rational, and integrative decisions, and arrives at sound conclusions. Chooses the best alternative(s) based on a review of pros, cons, tradeoffs, timing, and probabilities. Evaluates the consequences and implications of alternatives, actions, or decisions. Makes timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
- May communicate with outsourced team(s) when working on issues or tasks. Frequent inter-organizational team contacts on routine matters.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.