Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Director of eCommerce. The Director of eCommerce is responsible for driving the strategy and vision for Sunnyside's leading proprietary eCommerce experience. The candidate will develop and execute innovative digital strategies that drive immediate and long-term value to the Sunnyside retail platform. The Director of eCommerce reports directly to the SVP of Customer Experience with frequent collaboration amongst operations and compliance senior leadership teams. This role requires a results driven leader, who thrives on collaboratively creating innovative and impactful solutions.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead strategic business planning for key short and long term e-commerce initiatives
- Work hand in hand with our in-house software engineering team to drive platform sprint planning, execution and innovation
- Execute on growth opportunities across CDP platform and 3rd party integrations to drive growth in SEO, email, and partner programs
- Create, execute and manage programs supporting our core KPIs -- traffic, conversion, customer retention, revenue, and profitability
- Collaborative planning with brand and social teams to define and enforce standards across digital channels
- Own communication and alignment across internal departments including marketing, demanding planning, merchandising and retail operation
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years leading eCommerce businesses in retail or DTC space, with a focus on multi-unit and brand environments
- Comfortability working within a highly collaborative cross-department environment, partnering with senior stakeholders to gain alignment
- Experience managing and developing relationships with key 3rd party vendors to drive exclusivity and cost savings
- Demonstrated capability to build and scale a team of performance driven specialists
- Robust understanding of the growth and analytical platform provider landscape; cannabis industry specific a plus
- Effective at creating, maintaining and executing against defined project scopes - on time and budget
- Strong understanding of working within a regulatory compliance driven digital ecosystem
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.