Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Kitchen Porter to join our growing Food Production team. Our Kitchen Porter will help to ensure our Food Production space is clean, sanitized and organized. This team member will be responsible for updating maintenance and sanitation logs, assist in rotating products, and maintaining a clean environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for proper cleaning, sanitation, drying, and storage of all dishes, storage bins, utensils, and cooking equipment
- Maintain clean and organized storage area for edible packaging and ingredients
- Maintain proper sanitation logs for assigned area
- Stock all sanitation and handwashing stations
- Assist in proper rotation of product and ingredients
- Trash removal and destruction
- Assist in Preventative maintenance of equipment and appliances along with maintaining proper logs
- Assist in Daily/Weekly/Monthly cleaning schedules
- Assist in routine cleaning of refrigeration
- Assist in maintaining overall clean and sanitary workspace including tabletops, shelving, carts, floors, walls, and doors
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Prior experience in food service is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Ability to work in a consistent 65-degree environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs to torso level
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.