Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling interviews, identifying and sourcing candidates, reporting, and providing overall support for department projects. Successful applicants will be highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and will align with our company values of destigmatizing, normalizing and revolutionizing the cannabis industry.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers across our production, retail, and corporate teams and act as a liaison to candidate to ensure they have all necessary information throughout interview process.
- Managing candidate inquires across email and phone general inboxes.
- Ensure consistency across job titles, descriptions, and tracking information within our ATS.
- Source and review resumes and schedule next steps with appropriate recruiter
- Track candidate journeys within our ATS to ensure accurate reporting and that all candidates are advanced or dispositioned appropriately.
- Monitor and update TA trackers on a regular basis to ensure consistent and accurate data for openings
- Connect with candidates following interviews to ensure timely feedback.
- Support ongoing TA projects, including ad hoc administrative support
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent, including 2+ years in a corporate administrative support role
- Strong desire to work in an HR function that promotes a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing schedules across multiple teams, locations, and time zones
- Extremely detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.