Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our growing corporate office. This individual will plan and manage an assigned program’s strategy and main objectives and assesses its impact on the company. Going further, this individual will be responsible for coordinating multiple projects (cross-functional solutions or processes) that will be used to achieve Cresco's goals. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Providing program management for key multi-dimensional programs (ie. multi-solution, multi-department/business/region, etc.);
- Maintaining daily touchpoints with the teams as the programs progress through their development and achievements of various milestones;
- Generate dashboards to provide quick and easy status of program(s) (ie. exec pack, burn down/up crawl, key issues/ownership, deliverable progression);
- Employ RACI model when needed to ensure appropriate alignment and clarity of roles for the program itself; and
- Facilitating periodic readout of the status of the program(s) to not only the key stakeholders, but also periodically to the executive level given the criticality of the program underway.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High-level management and leadership skills;
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively;
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Risk management;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Cost control and budgeting skills;
- Teamwork and motivational skills; and
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- Candidate must hold active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but preferred degree in business management;
- Have at least 6-8 years of program management; and
- Have at least 6-8 years of project management experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.