Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for a BI Data Engineer to join our corporate team. This individual will focus on designing and building data infrastructure, data visualization, and analytics services. The BI Data Engineer will develop data pipelines, manage tables and data sets, and other objects to house the data.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Design and build dynamic dashboards to support our unique requirements for visualization, security, data access, etc.
- Collect, manage analyze and visualize large data sets while maintaining ETL pipelines
- Implement data parsing and data cleansing to improve overall data quality and productivity
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other BI Engineers in identifying opportunities to build and analyze metrics
- Manage progress, goals, and insights with business leadership
- Stay up to data on data science trends and developments
- Support the VP of Software Engineering through data analysis and reporting
- Automate and document processes to ensure efficiency
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field, a plus
- 2+ years in a strong analytical background
- Practical experience buildings out and implementing dashboards with Tableau/Power BI or other business intelligence and analytics software
- Strong knowledge in database technologies and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level organization and structure
- Passion for data analytics and business intelligence
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.