Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Document and Training Management Coordinator to join our Operational Excellence Team. As our Document and Training Management Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance and development of our document management and training infrastructure program. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with all departments within the company: from seed to sale functions. The ideal candidate must possess strong attention to detail, be highly organized, ability to work collaboratively, and communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) by ensuring accurate training material development, scope alignment, and issuance.
- Manage the Document Management System (DMS) by ensuring proper naming conventions, ease of locating documents, and version control.
- Notify stakeholders of revisions to procedures that have been approved for training, assign training tasks to required trainees in Learning Management System (LMS), monitor completion of training assignments in Learning Management System (LMS) and notify stakeholders of effective dates upon completion of training.
- Assist with new market training implementation and training scope alignment.
- Track on-time completion of due dates and communicate with trainees/managers, as needed.
- Maintain necessary matrices and databases to maintain document and training program to capture metrics.
- Prepare and report system metrics related to document change requests and training program, including providing training completion reports to regulatory agencies.
- Maintain periodic review timeframes in Document Management System (DMS), notify process owners of upcoming periodic review due dates, coordinate closure of periodic reviews and initiation of document change requests.
- Manage learning email account and handling training-related inquiries.
- As requested, manage document management email account, triaging documents, assigning documents to change control managers, and document writers, and communicating due dates and priority.
- As requested, assist with document creation for updating and/or creating new company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work instructions, training materials, manufacturing formulas/recipes, job aids, equipment manuals, IT system user manuals, etc.
- Work cross functionally among projects and departments as needs arise.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Works collaboratively with teams, driving for results
- Quick learner – grasps essence quickly and uses information learned to apply elsewhere
- Deals well with ambiguity and gray areas – must be a self-starter
- Experience with writing standard operating procedures, work instructions, training materials and working with a Learning Management System
- Understands the large-scale ideas but can see the details when information doesn’t make sense or is inconsistent
- Work with individuals who are more senior, striking a balance of driving for results but understanding when competing priorities exist
- Highly flexible and adaptable – working in a fast-paced start-up involves daily shifting priorities; able to go with the flow and adjust to changing needs quickly
- Find ways to improve process and build efficiencies to ensure quicker document turnaround time or better on-time training completion
- Moderate local travel required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Prefer experience with SharePoint
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.