Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Project Coordinator will assist Cresco’s in-house studio Project Manager and Studio Director with the traffic operations of all projects requested by our brand, retail and events teams. The work consists of a mix of B2B and Consumer that includes packaging, collateral, posters/signage, advertising, OOH, POP and Merchandising displays, presentations and corporate requests.
- Monitor project requests as they come in through our project management software, Workzone
- Review requests and work with internal teams making sure all required information is provided
- Assist the Studio Project Manager with the following:
- Creation of multiple project plans and schedules against the master schedule
- Planning and prioritization of the workflow within the Studio to meet deadlines
- Manage assets, asset requests and the upload and storage of files on the creative drive
and SharePoint from our agency partner, as well as the internal team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work on a wide range of projects
- Team player and collaborator
- MS Office 365 experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Mac platform with familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Experience in Workzone, a plus
- Print Production knowledge and working with print vendors
- Willingness to wear many hats in a fast-growing company
- 1-3 years related professional project coordination experience within an agency setting or in-house creative department
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.