Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Scheduling resources across multiple activities – deboning, sifting, grading, final trim, etc.
- Performing initial bulk QC Inspection of batches
- Reporting quality issues to Quality and Facility Director
- Creating and upkeeping daily performance log and continuous improvement board
- Monitoring Dry Rooms, Cure Room, Processing space for appropriate temperature and humidity
- Entering harvest batches into ADP/POS system and appropriately inventorying batches
- Monitoring team’s productivity and adhering to time metrics
- Biotrack/software adjustments, moves, and transfers
- Approving timecards and request off for agents in ADP
- Verifying the weighing and logging of material
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment and maintaining cleaning logs for all processing work stations
- Review outlook emails for new priorities or assignments
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to measure, package and label in a precise manner
- Effective time -management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.