Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Production Designer will be instrumental in bringing to life the essence of the Cresco family of brands, Sunnyside retail brand and big ideas set forth by the leadership team and Cresco’s creative agency partner.
Following the direction from the Studio Director or Senior Production Designer, the Production Designer will have a design eye and be responsible for cascading out provided creative to various sizes, states, other deliverables or a combination of. Work consists of menus, strain sheets, collateral, in-store marketing, packaging, OOH, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
In addition, the Production Designer will execute all creative through production/print ready files per required specifications and direction from the Studio Director or Senior Production Designer, as well
as in accordance with timelines developed by the Studio Project Manager.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ensures adherence to brand standards in all Creative and Production work
- Executes appropriate creative, production and content revisions throughout the review process, checking all work against requested changes before submitting for next review
- Prepare print ready files for production
- Together with Studio Director or Senior Production Designer, review vendor proofs against released files for accuracy
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Print ready file preparation and knowledge of production and prepress systems
- Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously within a fast-paced,
deadline driven environment
- Possess good communication, collaboration and customer service skills
- High level of quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- 2-3 years in Print Production and Design environment (in-house creative
- Bachelor Level Degree in Graphic Design / Arts or related
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.