Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Facility Project Engineer to support our production and manufacturing facilities. As the Facility Project Engineer, you will manage and support various operations and ongoing projects. You will report to the Vice President of Engineering and be accountable for completion of assigned projects and to ensure the Facility General Manager and associated department managers have the materials, equipment and information necessary to achieve production goals.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Engineering / Maintenance
- Responsibility for all engineering projects occurring at the facility
- Responsible for supervision of the maintenance team at the facility
- Support various project assignments and punch lists, including travel for Equipment Acceptance, Installations and Commissioning as needed
- Assist Director of Operations in review of contracts and proposals
- Manage project specific materials and equipment purchases
- Sourcing (including ROI packages)
- Maintaining vendor relations
- Review specifications and scope of work
- Prepare and distribute submittals
- Project Management
- Support Operations and Department Managers with equipment manufacturer communications
- Collaborate with project team members to prepare and submit change orders
- Assist and support Operations and Department Managers by attending project meetings
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- At least 3-5 years relevant technical experience
- Experience developing, reviewing, redlining and approving electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics
- Advanced MS Office skills
- CAD Modeling (e.g. Autocad / Solidworks)
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment is a plus
- Experience managing and leading a project / maintenance / engineering team preferred
- 1-3 years automation engineering experience within controlled substance manufacturing industry preferred
- Familiarity with Software Qualification (GAMP 5) and CQV (FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ) preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.