Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full time Packaging Manager for our Fall River, MA facility. As our Packaging Manager, you will oversee the packaging department and be responsible for compliance and consistency as well as managing the packaging agents.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for day to day operations and performance of the packaging department
- Maintains inventory levels and production standards
- Collaborates with sales department to ensure orders are properly fulfilled
- Oversees inventory, updates inventory levels as needed to reflect sales
- Recognizes areas of opportunity that improve Safety, Product Quality, Food Safety, Cost, Productivity, and Employee Moral
- Works with operations to ensure all KPIs are being met or exceeded
- Coach the production team to establish performance measures to achieve designated objectives and deliver business results
- Responsible for managing employee records (write ups, time off requests)
- Creation of compliance labels from METRC software
- Attends weekly management meetings to provide status updates and reports
- Maintains fast pace and high attention to detail in all areas of the team
- Collaboration with quality teams to ensure labels are going on correctly and packaging remains compliant with regulations for the industry
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of production/manufacturing processes
- Ability to provide clear direction, to manage and track progress and communicate outcomes
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.