Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Accounts Receivable Credit Specialist to join our Finance team in Sacramento, CA. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that customer orders placed on credit hold are quickly resolved. This includes ensuring licenses and tax certificates are current and legitimate, resolving past due balances and reviewing credit limits. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has AR experience, is highly organized, takes initiative, is detailed-oriented, and has strong problem-solving and analytical skills. This person must be able to work efficiently and easily adapt to changing priorities.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Review the Credit que for orders that have been placed on hold.
- Identify the cause of the hold and take steps necessary to resolve any issues.
- Contact the Collections team for payments of invoices.
- Contact the AR Manager for an evaluation of the credit limit.
- Communicate with the Sales team as needed to resolve issues.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business or AR experience (more than 1 years preferably)
- Experience with financial accounting and ERP systems required (SAP and/or Sage Intacct preferred)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be highly detail oriented
- Must be able to take initiative
- Strong problem solver
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.