Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to be Cresco’s SEED Coordinator. This person will work directly with the VP of SEED to organize and execute SEED programming nationwide. The selected candidate will also serve as a liaison between the VP of SEED and the SEED Regional Directors. If you are charismatic, able to work independently, and are a goal orientated individual we look forward to meeting you. The primary goal in this role is to help Cresco maintain a positive image within the community for patients/recreational users, referring doctors, staff personnel, and other key figures.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Creates, plans and implements events such as: seminars, speakers, career fairs and themed events, to develop partnerships with community organizations
- Finds out-of-the-box, new, and exciting opportunities for Cresco to be engaged and present within the new market such as:
- Workforce development opportunities
- Networking events
- Small business incubators
- Expungement events
- Requires flexible work schedule.
- Meetings can be evening, weekends, etc. so work hours will vary.
- Manages external partnerships.
- Maintains confidentiality for all pertinent information.
- Responds to all correspondence and outreach in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with all relevant stakeholders.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Passion for community outreach, integration, and social justice
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft office applications
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels
- Ability to lead large group meetings / brainstorming sessions and build consensus with minimal supervision
- Ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.