Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a task-oriented Garden Supervisor - Flower to oversee day-to-day functions of the Flower rooms. Reporting to the Director of Cultivation, the Garden Supervisor - Flower will oversee a team of individuals, ensuring that all processes, training requirements, schedules, policies and procedures are followed, and that the flower production goals are met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for uniform flowering methods to produce healthy, consistent high-quality results
- Responsible for flowering plant care, training staff, and maintaining processes
- Lead teams of agents in topping, skirting, transplanting and moving plants
- Responsible for data entry, track & trace, payroll
- Manage the weekend operations for cultivation, including the operating and maintaining of control systems such as lighting and irrigation
- Work with maintenance team to troubleshoot for all areas of the facility and complete reporting on issues such as falling fans, broken irrigation, fire alarms, flooding, etc.
- Responds to all facility questions or concerns and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in plant biology, physiology, biological sciences, or agricultural sciences, or demonstrated experience supervising a large-scale agriculture facility
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- OSHA certified in Safety training preferred
- Demonstrated personnel supervisor experience
- Knowledge of plant cultivation and cultivation facility operations, including topping procedures, weeding out bad clones, and keeping a uniform canopy
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving, planning and assessment
- Computer literacy in word processing, database management, windows-based software and point of sale applications
- Knowledge of medical cannabis policy and law
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be able to drive a car, van, truck, and travel via plane or train; lift up to 50 pounds
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production, outdoor grow production, warehouse or distribution environment, as well as out-door elements on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands or finger to, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.