Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
As Cresco Labs accelerates the development of its brand portfolio, the company is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our corporate Marketing team in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will play a part in the development of integrated marketing campaigns and building one of the first national footprints within the cannabis industry. This position will work closely with cross-functional partners across sales, supply chain, compliance, operations, finance, and many others to drive key initiatives and deliver results.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and brand strategy
- Create marketing content and materials to support in-market sales teams, including ecommerce support.
- Analyze and report on sales metrics, market trends, competitive activity, consumer insights and other data to strengthen ongoing brand projects and strategy.
- Support the innovation and commercialization process for new packaging and line extensions.
- Assist in tracking of brand-related marketing expenses throughout the year to manage within the given budget.
- Grow your knowledge regularly through research, team member 1:1’s, and identify opportunities to share best practices with the broader team.
- Plan meetings and support trade events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements in support of sales teams
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in marketing, business, statistics, or relevant field preferred.
- Experience in CPG, retail, or wholesale marketing a plus.
- Ability to perform and thrive in environments with minimal process and structure, and comfort with managing through ambiguity.
- Strong bias for action. You identify a problem and mobilize to solve it.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (exceptional listening skills, persuasive and professional communicator).
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit.
- Genuine interest in and passion for marketing and the cannabis industry is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.