Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
2nd Shift—This position reports up to the 2nd Shift Facility Manager and oversees all packaging for 2nd shift, working in tandem with current 2nd Shift Supervisor(s).
1st Shift—This position reports up to the Packaging Manager and oversees all packaging for 1st Shift, working in tandem with current 1st Shift Supervisor(s).
- Pack training: Flower, Lab, and Edibles skus
- Ability to perform all pack tasks
- Ability to motivate and keep team on task
- Perform start of shift huddle and stretches
- Update and Audit—Keeping documents, logs, and communication boards updated
- Ability and understanding of all Pack Room documents, including but not limited to equipment binders, hourly boards, retention sample logs, shift reports, OT tracking, etc.
- Personnel—addressing employee issues and concerns, as well as disciplinary action and documentation
- ADP and Time off requests
- Team and Lead Meetings
- Conduct weekly team meetings, conduct monthly 1:1s with direct reports and conduct bi-weekly 1:1s with Leads
- Assistance with interviewing
- Daily Production
- Adherence to Master Schedule
- Oversight on conversions in Biotrack after packout
- Investigation/ research into BT incidents—Pack related
- Oversight and assistance on creation and printing of Lab Cert. Labels and Strain Labels
- Additional Tasks as needed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Flexibility with changing processes and procedures
- Brings a positive attitude to the workplace everyday
- Willingness to learn
- Works well with all peers
- Effective communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Reliable, and has consistent transportation
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Basic Excel, Word, and general compute knowledge
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.