Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Sales Coordinator to join our Arizona team. As our Arizona Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Arizona sales team in areas of sales, inventory management, logistics, and client engagement and retention. This position will ensure order accuracy and act as a liaison between sales, operations, and corporate teams. This role will shadow the Arizona Sales Manager to gain industry and company knowledge to strengthen relationships within the Arizona community. The ideal candidate must have excel knowledge and must possess a high attention to detail.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ability to meet prospect and weekly appointment goals
- Identify opportunities to upsell during client interactions and location visits
- Inventory management
- Menu creation
- Monitor inventory levels
- Monitor supply chain
- Delivery coordination between Cresco Team and clients
- Execute deliveries when needed
- External operations support
- Promote brand and products onsite
- Client check ins
- Aid with national accounts
- Liaison between Cresco Arizona and corporate teammates
- Monitoring sales data
- Review revenue to identify inconsistencies and opportunities
- Ability to create and articulate reports for the sales team and leadership when required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Past sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- Bachelors degree in business preferred
- Cannabis industry experience preferred
- After-hours work required to manage sales inventory and order entry
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Ability and willingness to travel statewide
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.