Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Inventory Control Lead to join our Supply Chain Team. Inventory Control Leads will help to oversee cycle count processes, inventory recording and accuracy. They will support our Material handlers in supplying other Cresco departments with all the materials required to complete their tasks.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- Assist in managing State inventory system BioTrack
- Maintains accurate records to record inventory changes, including transfers and cycle counts
- Research and reconcile count variances to determine root cause
- Assists in the implementation of procedures to prevent errors
- Follow state guidelines to maintain an accurate physical inventory and ensure the integrity of facility records
- Ensures bulk material & finished goods are physically & systemically accurate within BioTrack
- Follow a Master Schedule of Production and Packaging inventory to ensure the shelf life quality of all perishable stock items
- Receive excess materials back from production at the end of a run, accurately recording quantities or weights and storing in the proper location
- Accurately recording weights of all product going to Packaging department
- Assist in the receiving of goods, stocking shelves and keeping inventory of all packaging
- Other duties to support the overall operation as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate math skills
- High level of organizational skill
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.