Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Customer Engagement Specialist to join our corporate Marketing team in Chicago, IL. We are looking for a Community Specialist who can enhance our Cresco Labs brands and customer service. The Community Specialist will be responsible for the management of Cresco Labs’ online communities’ involvement and customer service responses. They will work with Cresco Labs corporate brand, and retail accounts to ensure up to date and adequate information is being shared with patients and the online public.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Monitor social media accounts for questions and comments on product and service
- Manage and respond to inbound messages to corporate, brand and retail accounts
- Manage the product feedback system - document feedback from customers in an organized and streamlined way,
- Providing customers with clear directions on product replacement and refunding if necessary
- Spearhead urgent communication process in the event that a consumer has a dramatic or health-threatening reaction to our product
- Serve as the customer service voice of the brands across email and all forms of social media
- Monitor industry news for relevant updates and shareable information
- Create content for information gather to post blogs, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service capacity - preferably online
- Experience responding to customers on behalf of brands
- Familiar with the utility and function of ZenDesk
- Preferred experience with social media management platforms (Knowledge of Sprout Social a plus)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Communication or Marketing preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.