Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our corporate Marketing team in Chicago, IL. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various digital and social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with our digital and social media teams to ideate, implement and report on digital marketing and social media strategies that align with overall business goals. The ideal candidate will have wide range of skills with marketing experience in brand and/or retail.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Works with the digital and social media marketing team to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement & activation, and report on campaign performance
- Responsible for updating content on websites. I.e. Photography, copy, and more
- Supports copywriting for social media, website and digital platforms
- Researches and implements content recommendations to help with increasing organic search rankings
- Updates content across search listings such as Weedmaps, Leafly, Google and more
- Supports content creation for social media, website and digital platforms, including bringing data-driven insights regarding high-performing content and industry trends into the mix
- Assists with ideating, creating and reporting on marketing campaigns for ecommerce brands
- Assists Social Media team on development, execution and reporting on social media influencer program
- Performs ongoing keyword and hashtag research including discovery and expansion of keyword and hashtag opportunities
- Stays current with digital marketing & social media trends and best practices
- Assists with local content creation initiatives and facilitates communication between key stakeholders
- Oversees and manages contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Generates monthly reports on performance of all social media & digital marketing campaigns
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Retail or brand experience preferred
- 3-4+ years’ experience in digital, web and social media marketing
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience with building landing pages
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong writing background, with the ability to write on-brand copy on tight deadlines.
- Experience with photography, videography, and other visual content creation
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and work ethic
- Ability to deliver results independently and collaboratively
- Team player who can also work well independently
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry and social media are required
- Self-starter who is adaptive to change, tight deadlines, and can work with a sense of urgency
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.