Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a task-oriented Flower Lead to oversee nighttime environmental management as well as assist in day-to-day functions of the Flower rooms. Reporting to the Flower Supervisor, the Lead is responsible for environmental maintenance and overall flowering plant care while maintaining all policies and procedures.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications and applying these mixtures according to Cresco Labs policy
- Ensuring plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to Cresco Labs policy, as well as any other tasks required
- Assisting Cultivation General Manager with rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity goals for Cultivation Facility
- Performing all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment
- Management of nighttime irrigation and environment (temperature, humidity, etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Experience within a production facility, regulated field highly preferred
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to sit and trim for extended time periods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to work 4 hours per night for 3-4 nights per week
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.