Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an experienced delivery/warehouse associate. In this role, you will use your experience in distribution operations and general labor environments to comply with all Company safety procedures and policies. This is a fast paced, physically demanding position and is Union represented.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Prepare and maintain work areas for daily assigned activities
- Pick, Assemble and pack customer orders for delivery
- Receive, count and inspect inbound stock to verify there are no discrepancies
- Assist in maintenance and loading of vehicles
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by delivering product to legally licensed cannabis retailers with extreme care. Using hand trucks when possible, but often hand delivery is required
- Verify product quantities and accuracy at the time of pick up and/or delivery
- Count cash being collected from customers
- Perform daily inspection of equipment to ensure safety
- Use digital and analog forms of communication to record daily activities, including but not limited to drop offs, pick ups, returns, exchanges, time and attendance, etc.
- Communicate with dispatch, customer service and sales to rectify delivery issues while in field
- Schedules vary and are assigned based on union seniority bidding process, held annually or as changes to the business dictate
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Outstanding customer service skills and an outgoing attitude
- Valid driver's license is required and a DMV check will be performed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take pride in delivering quality service
- Solid work ethic and a team player
- Ability to work long hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
- Overtime required as necessary
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.