Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Our Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the production processes dedicated to converting oil to finished formulated products, while ensuring the safety of manufacturing agents/technicians during operation. Key activities for the role include oversight of day-to-day functions of the production areas; managing manufacturing agents/technicians focused on formulation; ensuring that the manufacturing agents/technicians posses appropriate training and experience; and ensuring that all company processes, policies and procedures are followed, and that the manufacturing production goals are met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Serves as a role-model and resource for manufacturing agent/technicians concerning products and services, policies and procedures, and industry news.
- Delegates manufacturing tasks to agents/technicians
- Responsible for manufacturing schedule adherence
- Responsible for equipment maintenance
- Ensure adherence to cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Biomass extraction with hydrocarbon and ethanol processes
- Oil post processing including filtration, winterization, and distillation.
- Respond to all manufacturing agent/technicians questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing manager to ensure accurate information and documentation is provided.
- Responsible for the execution of Cresco Labs manufacturing SOPs, Work Instructions, and Manufacture Formulas.
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product.
- Assist with third party product testing.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Proficiency in windows-based software.
- 1-2 years of cannabis hydrocarbon extraction experience.
- 1-2 years of cannabis ethanol extraction experience.
- 1-2 years of cannabis formulation experience.
- 1-2 years of cannabis oil post processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Effective time-management and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment. Proficiency in windows-based software.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.