Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Edibles Machine Operator
Edibles Machine Operator will be responsible for the operation, monitoring, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and daily sanitation of food process machinery at the facility level. Maintain a workplace environment that ensures employee safety & performance, product quality, and FDA & GMP standards. Thorough adherence of machine and equipment standard operating procedures, work instructions with focus on delivering results measured by key performance indicators.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Always maintain a safe work environment.
- Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence to GMP.
- Performance and recording of daily sanitation audits, food safety checks and product quality checks.
- Responsible for staff training of new food production equipment and machines.
- Ensure equipment and machines are working efficiently and at full capacity.
- Perform all equipment and machine functions according to specific work instructions and SOP’s.
- Troubleshoot and report machine errors / issues.
- Perform quarterly preventive maintenance on machines.
- Demonstrate an adequate understanding of production machinery; equipment; processing.
- Assist with edibles packaging and or production, as needed and available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.