Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Order Fulfillment Manager to join our Brookville, PA facility. The Order Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for the efficient and accurate fulfillment of sales orders in anticipation of their delivery. The Order Fulfillment Manager oversees the selection of packaged finished goods from inventory storage for sales order preparation and transfer to transportation team for delivery.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Oversee outbound / order fulfillment operations, including sales order release, pick operations, manifest, overpack and quality check
- Ensure that all OF functions are processed accurately while auditing and record keeping
- Maintain organization of Finished Goods inventory, facilitating accuracy in order picking and packing
- Manage KPIs and standard operating procedures
- Working through point of sale systems, accurately record and manifest all customer orders
- Confirming packaging and marketing labels are correct on finished goods
- Provide leadership and training to order fulfillment staff
- Maintain an orderly shipping area
- Confirm products’ unit counts and compliance labels match dispensary manifests, ensuring no rejections nor complaints from customers
- Working with the Transportation Manager, schedule customer orders based on delivery availability, on-hand inventory, and customer requests
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Initiate corrective actions and communicate with management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, inventory management or related field
- Demonstrated experience in either a manufacturing/production or CPG environment
- Knowledge of developing and implementing SOPs
- Must have past experience in supervisory / management positions
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
- Experience with Lean & Six Sigma
- Safety management and surveillance skills
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.