Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Senior Analyst, Finance Systems to join our corporate finance team in Chicago, IL. This individual will report to the Senior Manager, Consolidations and Financial Reporting and will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of Cresco’s new consolidation system, BPC, and acting as the BPC administrator. Responsibilities will include ensuring proper consolidation of financial results, maintenance of BPC and integration of all financial information for newly acquired companies.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Perform data validation and reconciliation of results between financial systems to ensure accurate reporting
- Maintain and update master data (chart of accounts, cost centers, and other BPC dimensions) and FX rate tables
- Manage, schedule and improve data load processes
- Investigate, troubleshoot and provide support and solutions for system related issues and incidents
- Update BPC architecture and lead implementation of system improvements and system changes
- Build repeatable, consistent process for loading, consolidating and reporting new acquisitions’ financials
- Manage user access, train new users and create and maintain training documents
- Assist with the development of business processes and accounting system SOPs to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Create standard BPC reports based on business needs
- Support monthly and quarterly close and plan/forecast process
- Work cross functionally with company departments and external partners
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business degree with accounting or accounting information systems concentration OR Bachelor’s degree in information technology-related field with accounting/business concentration and/or MBA
- 4+ years accounting and finance or financial systems experience
- Heavy experience with financial systems required (i.e., advanced user of MS Excel, ERP, database, financial analysis, and consolidations systems)
- CPA preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, networking skills, positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive within a post-start up, fast-paced, global public company environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change; able to act as a change agent
- Ability to absorb and summarize complex or diverse information
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.