Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployments. We are going to roll out salesforce to multiple teams that will use Salesforce for account, contact, lead, opportunity, case and activity management. An ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The administrator will work closely with business leaders, department heads, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing automation, Patient Intake, and integration with back-end systems. This role is part administrator, part solution architect and part Salesforce analyst. Once the Salesforce rollouts are completed the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Be the face of the Salesforce implementation
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with close to 100+ users once fully implemented
- Help build the team of Salesforce professionals to support the users once Salesforce is launched
- As part of the Salesforce implementation team help prioritize user stories and provide direction on rollouts to implementation partners
- Use pilot deployments to provide standard Salesforce functionality for smaller teams using iterative agile development
- Work with the implementation partners and map out all the data sources and integration needed for Salesforce
- Work with our change management and training teams to establish suitable processes to support change management, user training for ongoing rollouts
- Once launched handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- As part of Salesforce team manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, prioritization and completion of new development requests once we go-live.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the Salesforce developers
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud certified
- Service Cloud, CPQ and Developer certifications preferred
- Marketing Cloud experience a bonus
- At least two full implementations of Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
- Experience driving change management and user adoption of Salesforce
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, the various clouds, their interaction and the best way to implement and use them.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com declarative capabilities
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex IT landscapes with multiple systems
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.