Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
As the Associate Media Marketing Manager, you support the strategic development and execution of 360 media initiatives, across Brand and Retail, to build brand awareness, engagement, purchase preference and sales. A natural collaborator, you partner with internal teams and external partners to ensure alignment with and achievement of business goals. A strong project manager, you oversee programs from inception through execution and reporting, ensuring successful delivery against goals.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Create and execute traditional and digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness for Brand and for Sunnyside*, our national retail brand
- Develop and execute direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns to drive trial and repeat
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on media performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Ensure campaigns are set for launch. Work to gain efficiencies and scalability within processes and protocols as it pertains to media execution
- Evaluate media partnership opportunities for Brand and for Sunnyside*. Keep informed of cannabis industry activities as well as new media approaches, resources, opportunities and best practices
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure creative asset delivery. Lead creative process when media is focal point of creative execution
- Responsible for tracking and updating budget and spend changes. This also includes flowchart updates and invoice management
- Collaborate with the social media team to manage social media influencer relationships including coordination of campaigns, and reporting on performance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4+ years of experience in media planning
- Retail + CPG experience preferred, direct-to-consumer experience is a plus
- Experience planning traditional paid media channels (print, out-of-home, direct mail)
- Experience planning digital media including a deep knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g. Ad Servers, Google Analytics, Ad Words, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Strategic search / SEO knowledge/experience is preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data
- Strong communication skills (exceptional listening skills, persuasive and professional communicator) is required
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Track record of building processes from the ground up
- Marketing agency experience is a plus
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.