Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Help Desk Analyst is accountable for the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for the entire company with use of independent judgment and analysis paired with the initiative to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Inquiries will be escalated to senior staff members upon determination that problem exceeds their level of experience.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- PC configuration, deployment and inventory
- First line of contact and follow through for TierPoint (or other) national support partner
- Helpdesk for corporate office
- Printer/copier first responder
- Limited traveling support for opening locations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years’ experience with hands-on hardware and software configuration;
- familiarity with Windows Active Directory and Domain architectures
- Office 365 account maintenance experience
- VOIP phone support experience desired
- Experience supporting Macs a big plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand up to 6+ hours per day
- Walking up to 5+ hours per day
- Kneeling up to 4+ hours per day
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.