Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for supporting all research, reporting, and solutions for our Human Resources function, including but not limited to technical systems implementation, employment data tracking, compensation, and benefits. The HRIS Specialist, will be the secondary point of contact for all systems and data analytics, working closely within HR and across several departments to ensure all critical business needs are being met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Support all HR technology and systems management, including processing corrections, scheduled audits, facilitating accurate and timely entry of employee data, tracking and maintaining entries, coaching users on correct entry procedures.
- Help streamline and distribute reporting on key KPIs on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Support and track compensation program
- Create data audits and facilitate updates in HRIS system to ensure and maintain data integrity and confidentiality
- Support compliance and reporting for various states and other regulatory agencies
- Provides ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Continue to simplify, streamline and recommend improvements for the overall efficiency of all reporting and technology.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate the utmost confidentiality when handling sensitive employee and business information
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of HRIS experience (ADP preferred), including reporting and analytics
- Ability to understand business needs and research new technology solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and follow-through skills
- Proven technical aptitude to learn, implement, and maintain new systems
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- High level of competence with organization, prioritization, and multitasking in a rapidly changing environment
- High level of integrity, with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.