Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
This individual will be responsible for leading weekly, period and annual sales forecasting processes to deliver both short term and long-term sales demand forecast accuracy. This position will also provide business insights that enable superior customer service performance and deliver incremental productivity. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Demand Planning; within the Planning, Analytics, & Insights organization.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Develop sales demand planning forecasts for multiple time horizons across multiple regions
- Determines and implements appropriate statistical model forecasts for items where appropriate for the business
- Develops consensus forecast with key stakeholders layering in new product and market launches, price promotions, ad plans, and finance objectives
- Support model creation for the annual volume budget process as needed
- Collaborate on new product forecasts with Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
- Analyze and improve forecasting error. Identify root causes for errors and implement improvement plans
- Maintain metrics/KPI’s
- Act as subject matter expert for demand planning and forecasting and the point of contact for demand planning inquires
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance or similar field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in forecasting, supply chain management, and/or data management.
- Understands statistics and statistical forecasting techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different groups & functions, especially within Supply Chain Management, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics and Finance
- Exceptional ability to work with data in Excel is required; experience with SQL, Tableau is a plus
- Continuous improvement orientation and strong analytical skills.
- Adaptable / Flexible - being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
- Team value and how to work together successfully in a high growth environment
- SAP or other ERP planning experience is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.