Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco is seeking a Receptionist to join our Penn Ave dispensary in Pittsburgh, PA. The Receptionist will be responsible for handling all calls made to the locations and directing them to the appropriate contact. The successful candidate will be customer oriented and able to maintain a solid knowledge base on Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program regulations, inventory, products, and consumption methods.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Maintain a hefty knowledge of Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program regulations, inventory strains, products, and consumption methods
- Act as first responder to all incoming calls, and forward facility specific calls to the proper channel
- Monitor and maintain online menu
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and inspiring work environment
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant. with state regulations and established policies and procedures
- Accurately use and maintain the Point of Sale (POS) system
- Accurate and timely data entry of customer information
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.