Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full-time corporate recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team at our Chicago headquarters. As a corporate recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process for positions at every level and across multiple locations. A successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, high-volume recruiting experience, and thrive in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage the hiring process for all corporate positions, including the posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offers for positions at all levels
- Work with hiring managers to create and modify job descriptions to attract top candidates that fit specific needs of the team
- Source candidates through a variety of outlets, including both active and passive job seekers
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their individual needs and coordinate all interview steps throughout the process
- Maintain communication across hiring managers, candidates, etc. making sure that all parties are updated regularly
- Accurately track information in ATS and/or HRIS system for documentation and reporting
- Develop good working relationship across all hiring teams to ensure a positive candidate experience and effective hiring strategies and processes
- Partner with Human Resources to understand organizational needs, including promotions, transfers, backfills, etc. to keep all departments fully staffed and functioning
- Participate in job fairs and hiring events nationwide
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in high volume recruitment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ATS and HRIS systems
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.